curse you, the notebook. curse you.

ugh why did i get talked into watching the notebook? i knew it was going to make me cry. i didn't care for the end, but i loved the beginning. by "i loved the beginning" i mean i hated it. it made me cry a lot... it made me feel sorry for myself. haha. because i was jealous because i want a ryan gosling or whatever his name is in the movie to be creepmantic towards me. womp womp. too bad i suck at life. woe is me and shit. :P

i was going to write about other stuff but i have had a headache for three or four days aaaand i don't know what to say. yesterday was really fun but i'm in a stupid emo mood right now so i'll save that to write about. hah.

2 Response to curse you, the notebook. curse you.

June 24, 2010 at 12:00 AM

His name is NOAH! Jeez.

June 24, 2010 at 9:20 AM

oh yeah. that was it.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 a short history of nearly nothing All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes